Top 20 Newspapers
Alaska Newspapers (15 total)
Anchorage Anchorage Daily News
- the main daily newspaper covering Anchorage and the greater Anchorage
Anchorage Anchorage Press
- The Anchorage Press is the Anchorage-wide Arts and Entertainment
weekly paper. Established in 1992, The Anchorage Press covers
entertainment and the arts world every Thursday and is distributed
throughout the entire Anchorage Alaska area.
Eagle River Alaska Star
- a weekly Alaska paper covering the Chugiak, Eagle River and Eklutna
Fairbanks Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Originating from Fairbanks, this paper has been the voice of Interior
Alaska since 1903.
Haines Chilkat Valley News
- This weekly newspaper has been the most complete source of news and
information for Haines and Klukwan since January 1966.
Homer Homer Tribune
- Looking to get away from it all? Homer is one of the hot, new
destinations in Alaska and this paper covers all the news and opinions.
Juneau Capital City Weekly
- Free of charge every Wednesday, Capital City Weekly is a distributed
throughout SE Alaska as the largest circulation newspaper for the
Juneau Juneau Empire
- This newspaper is over 75 years old and is the 3rd largest newspaper
in the state. It is published Sunday thru Friday every week except
Kenai Peninsula Peninsula Clarion
- News and sports from the Kenai peninsula region
Ketchikan Ketchikan Daily News
- Daily news, events and opinions in the Ketchikan general area
Kodiak Daily Mirror
- Covering Kodiak area with news, tourism information and Chamber of
Commerce updates for over 66 years.
Nome Nome Nugget
- Officially Alaska's oldest newspaper
Petersburg Petersburg Pilot
- This weekly newspaper was established in 1974 and serves the
Skagway Skagway News
- Published twice monthly all year, this
paper carries a long tradition and history in this cruise port town.
- a local Alaska newspaper published every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
very important aspect of traveling to Alaska is getting an
Alaska car rental
coupon. Renting a car has never been cheaper or easier.
sure to save money on where you stay also
coupons. Stay at a 5 star hotel, a vacation villa or a bed &
breakfast. Big discounts year
you have a newspaper or business in Alaska that you would like to advertise,
email us and we'll work up a price with you.